Imagine Communications empowers the media and entertainment industry through transformative innovation. Broadcasters, networks, video service providers and enterprises around the world rely on our optimized, future-proof, multiscreen video and revenue enablement solutions every day to support their mission-critical operations.
Today, nearly half of the world’s video channels traverse our products, and our software solutions drive close to a third of global ad revenue. Through continuous innovation we are delivering the most advanced IP, cloud-enabled, software-defined network and workflow solutions in the industry. Visit www.imaginecommunications.com for more information, and follow us on Twitter @imagine_comms.
Condor Technologies is a global innovation, technology and services company focused on communications, we help customers deliver compelling end-to-end user experiences from rolling out new applications, implementing new network technologies and seamlessly evolving their fixed and mobile systems to meet the changing business needs.
With deployments in more than 13 countries across 3 continents and with presence on major operators, Condor Technologies leverages its capacity of practical innovation to deliver maximum performance and economic value in communications networks worldwide. For more information, visit Condor Technologies
ITS InfoCom is a multinational IT solutions company, serving customers throughout North, Central & South America and the Caribbean. They have the largest staff of certified technical professionals in Central America and are the market leader in Remote Infrastructure Management.
ITS InfoCom was founded in 1998 and has since grown its successful operations to include:
- With over 250 certified engineers
- 400 network service support agents
- 1000 employees in ten countries
Their combined talent base offers:
- Unique depth of technical expertise
- Reliable delivery
- Cost-effective near-shore solutions
- Network engineering staff with more than 200 Cisco certifications
- Assurance of quick response to difficult challenges
SenCom with its registered name Sistems Enterprise Costa Rica S.A. is the direct successor of Siemens Enterprise Communications which was created after the carve-out of the telecommunication business from Siemens in the year 2007. In the year 2009 Siemens Enterprise Communications negotiated a Management Buy Out with local Management and the company with actual structure was created. The company today offers technology services for the information and Communications Sector with over 50 years of experience in the Central American Market attending all industry segments and government entities.
Sencom’s experience combined with ITIL based service processes make our service offering unique. With a clear customer centric approach our service offering covers the whole lifecycle of our customer needs with the following activities:
- Access and diagnostic
The main focus of our company is to offer our products and Services as Managed Service combining delivery of products and solutions with professional services defined via SLA (Service Level Agreement) in accordance with our customers’ needs. This allows them to concentrate on their business by outsourcing all Telecommunication and TI issues and at the same time convert CAPEX in operational costs (OPEX) with its respective tax benefits. In SenCom we look back on 36 years of experience with this modality of business and we have over 700 active managed Service Contracts in Central America which converts us in the most experienced company for this business modality in the region.
These Services are offered for the following architectures:
- Unified Collaboration: The company has the mayor part of it activities in this field in which occupies the market leader position for Central America since many years. The evolution from Unified Communication to Collaboration happens by supporting work flow activities in your company. The integration of Help Desk, Web Conference and universal communication via Softphone in your Laptop or table computer from any public or private Network will increase the productivity or your sales force, lower costs and shorten decision times. Our portfolio of products and services is the most complete in the market with outstanding technology (Full IP or hybrid), attractive design and surprises with its competitive price.
In addition we are Partners of several Carriers in the region to attend the communication needs of their corporate customers. Our systems are approved to operate via SIP protocol with these operators in the region.
- T Networks: With of 20 certified people in several networks areas we offer the most advanced network solutions with our partners Enterasys and Cisco by selling these solutions with related support services or via the methodology of Managed Services. This allows companies whose business activities are not in the IT field to outsource their IT requirements and get the best technology to support their business combined with professional services from experts according to their needs.
- Carrier Solutions: With our Partners Keymile, Patton, ADVA and Siemens Convergence Creators we offer infrastructure solutions in Hardware and Software for our Carrier Customers in Central America. Trained Ex Siemens/ex NSN experts are with Sencom now to support latest Carrier Technologies.
- Cloud Computing: In line with our customers’ requirements to get additional services from existing liable suppliers the company generates additional business in this segment with supply, installation and service of servers and Computer terminal equipment. As a new service in this area we already have several Voice Cloud customers in the region.
- Security: We offer a complete range of products for video surveillance for company’s homes or public institutions with related storage and managements systems.
Subex Limited is a leading global provider of Business Support Systems (BSS) that empowers communications service providers (CSPs) to achieve competitive advantage through Business Optimization - thereby enabling them to improve their operational efficiency to deliver enhanced service experiences to subscribers.
The company pioneered the concept of a Revenue Operations Center (ROC®) – a centralized approach that sustains profitable growth and financial health through coordinated operational control. Subex's product portfolio powers the ROC and its best-in-class solutions such as revenue assurance, fraud management, credit risk management, cost management, route optimization, data integrity management and interconnect / inter-party settlement.
Subex also offers a scalable Managed Services program and has been the market leader in Revenue Assurance and Fraud Management according to Gartner (2010 & 2011). Subex has also been enjoying market leadership in Business Optimization for five consecutive years according to Analysys Mason (2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 & 2011). Business Optimisation includes fraud, revenue assurance, analytics, cost management and credit risk management. Subex has been awarded the Global Telecoms Business Innovation Award for 2012 along with Idea Cellular and 2011 along with Swisscom for fraud management.
Subex's customers include 28 of top 50 operators* and 33 of the world’s 50 biggest# telecommunications service providers worldwide. The company has more than 300 installations across 70 countries.
*GTB Carrier Guide, 2011
#Forbes’ Global 2000 list, 2011
TelecomAdvisors International was originally founded in 2001. In 2005 the headquarter was established in Panama City.
The mission of TAI is to be a preferred supplier of Revenue Assurance, Service Assurance, Security Enterprise Management solutions throughout the region of Latin America and Caribbean, but also other regions like Spain and Portugal.
TelecomAdvisors International S.A. counts on more than 30 years of experience in the Latam Telecom Market and a value added reseller (VAR) network in more than 12 countries. In the Latam and EMEA region.
Telesens has been providing software products and IT services primarily to the telecommunications market for over 10 years. The company was founded in 1998 and is headquartered in London with a development centre in Ukraine.
Telesens Product Line (Telesens PL) is a Strategic Business Unit of the company acting as an Independent Software Vendor to a wide range of Telecom Operators in the field of Interconnect Settlement, Wholesale Billing, Content Settlement, and Traffic Trade Management.
Telesens Custom Solutions (Telesens CS) is a Strategic Business Unit focused on professional IT services and projects development for a wide range of customers across the globe, including, but not limited to Telecom Operators, Systems Integrators (SIs), Independent Software Vendors (ISVs), and Network Equipment Providers (NEPs).
The Telesens customer list is extensive and includes: T-Systems (Germany), Nokia Siemens Networks (Finland), EADS Multicoms (France), Kyivstar (Ukraine), Atos Origin AG (Switzerland), Kazakhtelecom (Kazakhstan), Ukrtelecom (Ukraine), MTS-Ukraine, SMARTS (Russia), U?ell (Uzbekistan), life:) (Belarus), AVOlogic (USA), etc.
Fujitsu Technology Solutions is the leading European IT infrastructure provider with a presence in all key markets in Europe, the Middle East and Africa, plus India, serving large-, medium- and small-sized companies as well as consumers.
With its Dynamic Infrastructures approach, the company offers a full portfolio of IT products, solutions and services, ranging from clients to datacenter solutions, Managed Infrastructure and Infrastructure as a Service.
Fujitsu's successful partnerships reach from well-known IT companies to more than 600 Alliance Partners including independent software/ hardware vendors and system integrators. Fujitsu Technology Solutions employs more than 13,000 people and is part of the global Fujitsu Group
IBM is a global technology and innovation company that stands for progress. With operations in over 170 countries, IBMers around the world invent and integrate hardware, software and services ... "The IBM logo is a registered trademark of International Business Machines Corporation (IBM) in the United States and other countries and is used under license. IBM responsibility is limited to IBM products and services and is governed solely by the agreements under which such products and services are provided".
With more than 380.000 customers - including 100 of the Fortune 100 - and with deployments across a wide variety of industries in more than 145 countries around the globe, Oracle offers an optimized and fully integrated stack of business hardware and software systems that helps organizations overcome complexity and unleash innovation.
Sepura is the leading network-independent supplier of TETRA terminals, with radios in use in over 100 countries worldwide. SEPURA is the market leader in over 30 countries and has customers across a wide customer base, including the public safety, utilities, public transport, oil and gas and commercial sectors.